Sunday, November 22, 2009

Clarisonic Skin Care System

When you wash your face with your hands, do you feel as if it actually washed properly? Or when you use a toner afterwards, are you wiping away your makeup, dirt, etc?

If you feel this way, this Clarisonic Skin Care System is a deep facial cleanser. It is a brush that is clinically proven to be more than twice effective than just washing your face with your hands. The outer brush and the inner brush create a deep cleansing zone, which makes the pores release dirt, oil, and other gross things. The brush moves back and forth more than 300 movements per second to be able to do this.

It can remove makeup, and increases product absorption AND improves the look of blemishes, dryness, pores, and aging.It says that one study revealed that after just four weeks of using this, over 80 percent of the people notices healthier looking skin and 94 percent said that had softer skin.. 70 percent said they had smaller pores.

The reason why I am writing about this is because I believe that everyone should feel great about themselves no matter what. I always feel as if when I wash my face with my hands that I am adding bacteria to my face because I am rubbing my hands all over it, although there is soap involved. I am going to look into this brush more, and hopefully I will have it in my hands very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment