Monday, November 30, 2009

NuFace Device

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving break! I know mine was relaxing, but only for 2 days! Other than that, I was doing school work and preparing for my graduation which is only 3 weeks away!

Anyway...back on the topic of beauty, my favorite, NuFace is a new facial toner. I know that I have a few creams in my drawer that all say that they dramatically help the tone of your face, evening it out. I honestly don't really see how peoples skin can have an uneven skin tone, but according to dermatologists, it does!

NuFace uses a gentle low-level current to boost aging muscles. The electrical impulses rehabilitate the muscles and improve circulation, texture, tone and fine lines. It does this by increasing blood flow and accelerates cell turnover, which stimulates collagen and reduces the signs of aging. Don't all woman want this?! I mean, if you can post pone looking old in the future, I am all for it!

They great thing about this is that it offers professional results in your own home. It only takes five minutes to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and fix your tone! If you end up using it regularly it helps strengthen the muscles in your face and rejuvenates your complexion.

As usual, with any innovative beauty product that actually works, it is pricey. You can read about NuFace Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment