Monday, November 9, 2009

Oscar Blandi Colore Pen

So, Ive been talking to my mom about new beauty technologies and if she has tried anything recently. Not to my surprise, she said that she has. Woman when they are older are concerned about grey in their hair and how it always seems to show the most around the ears and hair line.

As many woman know, coloring your hair is very time consuming and expensive when done well and professionally. My mom told me about this color pen which touches your roots up and conceals strands of gray hair. The reason why this is so innovative is because it doesnt use ammonia or peroxide. It also is strong enough to stick to your hair instantly, but gentle enough that it wont stain your hair. It comes out in the shower, and can sustain a little drizzle of rain, if it happens to do so when you are outside.

Oscar Blandi is the mastermind behind this. He has one of the most trendy salons in New York City. This color pen he has created has sold all across the country, and to my surprise, there are a few of them in my house at home! It is very inexpensive. Around $23.00. You can buy this product and other products at amazon.com or sephora.com

The reason why I believe this product is innovative and successful is not only because my mother uses it, but also because it is a very creative technology! To get my hair colored, it costs about $200.00. This doesn't even include a haircut and style. With this pen costing only around $23.00, it can allow people to save some extra money every month.

I find this product to be very creative and I think that it is a great creation in the beauty world for people who color their hair, but are looking for an inexpensive route every other month!

No comments:

Post a Comment