Monday, November 16, 2009

Metropolis Technology S-Nano Ionic Digital Wet/Dry Flat Iron

As I have posted about before, hair products are a huge part of my life. Being on TV and online appearances via skype, I am constantly having to have my hair done. I cant just roll out of bed, and have my hair look as miraculous as I want it it! ( I wish it was that easy) It takes me a long time to blow dry, and then straighten my hair or curl it, about on average, an hour and a half long.

This new wet/dry iron is a hair straightener! The reason why it is so innovative is because the Metropolis S-Nano Silver Ionic Digital Wet and Dry Flat Iron, lets you skip the blow drying process and straighten your towel-dried hair. The plates on the iron contain air vents which release moisture. The Ionic technologies created hair that is shinier, smoother and leave you split end-free.

I do not own this very own product, but I guarantee you I will be asking for it for Christmas! It it can cut the time of doing my hair, then I am all for it! It is a little pricey. There are some websites out there that have this straightener on sale for around 100 dollars, but what I have seen for the most part is around $200.00

You can purchase this item on this website, which is where I found them to be discounted!

No comments:

Post a Comment